Enter to Win the eRubbermaid.com $1,000 Scholarship Contest!
eRubbermaid.com is proud to award one lucky applicant with $1,000 to attend school next year. If you would like this individual to be you, here's how:
Choose one remarkable innovation in the waste management or cleaning/sanitation industry and describe it's importance in an essay.
This essay will not be judged based on the grander of the innovation, but rather in the description of its application, value and impact in it's respective field. Find a topic you think is exciting, research it, and then write an essay that peaks our interest as well. We LOVE innovation!
- Applicants must be one of the following:
- Graduating High School Senior
- College Freshman
- College Sophomore
- Must be entering fall semester before your 23 birthday.
- U.S. Citizen.
For eligible applicants, here is how you can enter:
- Pick your innovation topic and write an essay in 500-1000 words (general guideline).
- Save your essay in one of the following formats:
- Microsoft Word Document
- Google Document
- When naming your file, please include your full name in the file name.
- Attach your document to an email and send it to us at scholarships@eRubbermaid.com.
- Submit your essay on or before our application deadline of June 30th, 2014.
We at eRubbermaid will review all essay applications and chose a winner on July 10, 2014. The winner of our $1,000 scholarship will be announced on this page and will immediately receive the scholarship funds in the form of a check in the mail.
That's it! Go out and dive into the wonderful innovations in this industry's long history. Learn something interesting and win $1,000 to help with those college costs!
*eRubbermaid will chose 1 winner. Immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others) of any staff member within eRubbermaid are not eligible to enter. No Purchase necessary to enter.